Begin with a rock-solid plan
Dixon’s experienced engineers strategize the most effective way to meet your needs, budget and deadline
It all begins with strategy. You need connectivity to a certain location – maybe it’s an office building, hospital, wind farm or an entire community.
The question is: what is the most effective, cost-efficient, safest way to get it done?
Our engineers expertly survey the area, identifying possible risks and obstacles. We see potential. We uncover options. We consider permitting. We assess costs.
Then, we recommend your best course of action. We take your idea from concept to a practical, doable plan.
KNOWLEDGE + INNOVATION
A RIGOUROUS APPROACH
Our rigorous approach ensures your project is completed on time and on budget. Our comprehensive engineering services include:
- Route analysis and selection with detailed consideration of geographic features
- Aerial photography and digital mapping
- Field survey to verify site conditions and evaluate route options
- Feasibility assessments based on proximity to existing utilities, roads, rights-of-way, easements, streams and utility crossings
- Pole line designs
- Communication infrastructure audits
- Cost studies and project budgeting
- Negotiating public and private utility rights-of-way
- Negotiating municipal access agreements
- Completing permit applications and liaising with jurisdictional authorities
- Delivering comprehensive construction plans and documentation
- Permit and construction drawings
- Conduit and cable inspection
What Our Clients Have to Say:
It is not often that a contractor can come into a community, as Dixon Networks has in Fox Creek, and complete so much excavation without generating any negative comments.
Mayor, Fox Creek
My staff and I congratulate you on a job well done. Your workmanship and quality of finish work has definitely left an impression. I would highly recommend your firm to other organizations.